PROXIMATE ANALYSIS OF THE CHP PLANT NO. 2 POWER UNITS NO. 3 AND 4 AS WELL AS OF ONE POWER UNIT OF THE CHP PLANT NO.3 OF THE CITY OF NORILSK REPAIR PLANS
The CHP plant no. 2 of Norilsk was erected between 1965 and 1989, and is intended to provide heat for the Talnakh town industrial and residential areas as well as electricity for the local Mining and Smelting Plant.
Rated electric power output: 425 MW
Rated heat output: 1,151 Gcal/h
The CHP plant no. 3 of Norilsk was erected between 1976 and 1986 and is intended to provide heat for the steel mill “Nadezhda Metallurgical Plant” as well as for the town of Kayerkan.
Rated electric power output: 440 MW.
Rated heat output: 1,049 Gcal/h
As part of the above mentioned repair plans Proximate Analysis, specialists of our company EF-TEK completed the following:
- they checked, whether or not all the various works included into the repair plans were actually required; they also validated the pricing of these works;
- in addition to that, they validated the scopes of such repair works, which were planned for the time until 2035. The respective analysis was carried out based on the following inputs:
- available information regarding the current and predicted equipment operating time, as well as the (residual) life expectancy for such equipment;
- the results of the official residual equipment assessments made by licensed industrial safety experts;
- forecasts made by the CHP plant specialists, as well as opinions of EF-TEK house-internal experts.